Schooner Yacht Heron
Join us aboard this classic 65 foot yacht for a memorable adventure in the pristine waters surrounding St. John and the British Virgin Islands. Truly the finest in the fleet! Heron, featured in the movie Rum Diary starring Jonny Depp, races with classics in Antigua and New England. The Heron is fast becoming a legend –has paraded with the tall ships, is comfortable for groups large and small, and offers all day snorkel sail as well as sunset sails daily.
Maho Snorkel Sail
Let Heron spread her wings and turn on her magic on a Day Sail from Maho Bay into the British Virgin Islands.
- Visit the south shore of Jost Van Dyke
- See Sandy Cay
- Sail past Thatch Island
- With fair winds tack up into Tortola’s West End at Sopers Hole
- Enjoy the pristine north shore of St. John and the stunning vistas of the BVI
- Snorkel Waterlemon Cay, known as St. John’s top snorkeling destination
Gourmet lunch, fruit drinks, and rum punch included for only $125 per person. Kids 12 and under are half price.
The Virgin Islands' best sunset sail!
- Sail further and faster
- Sail to the south shore of Jost
- See Tortola’s West End
- Return home through The Narrows
Relax and enjoy the Sunset with complimentary snacks, fruit, and rum punch. Let a memorable sail aboard the Heron highlight your vacation. $65 per person. Kids 12 and under are half price.